VAT/Sales and Use Tax ID Numbers

If you're applying to be a wholesale customer of PatternVine, you are required to submit your valid Sales and Use Tax ID certification from your state if you are in the United States, and from your country if you are outside the United States.

For more information about EU VAT numbers, visit this article: