Calling all designers!
We love you for your creativity! We want to help you share your patterns with the world, and sell them to makers who will adore them! Here are our pattern posting policies and guidelines:
- Copyrights for all patterns posted to PatternVine must be owned by the posting individual or entity. Here are the official guidelines to United States copyright laws pertaining to crafting patterns: https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ40.pdf . We strongly encourage positing individuals and/or entities to copyright work officially.
- All posted patterns must be available for sale, and must be listed at a minimum of $2.
- We are focused on creating a fair, open, positive marketplace. Be creative, and enjoy freedom of expression, but be aware that on PatternVine, freedom ends where the threat of harm begins. Patterns and/or reviews containing threats toward individuals or groups will be disallowed and deleted.
- All patterns posted must have at least one photograph. PDF files of pattern downloads must be attached to all patterns listed for sale on PatternVine.
- While PatternVine collects and manages sales tax collection and payment to appropriate agencies, it is the responsibility of individual designers to handle any other taxes, business licensing, or other requirements as mandated by their local, county, state, and/or country governments.
- All copyrights, individual seller trademarks, and other intellectual property rights protections are the responsibility of individual sellers. PatternVine reserves the right to immediately suspend sales of any items found to be in violation of any intellectual property laws, and to suspend the accounts of any sellers who violate intellectual property laws.
Questions regarding our policies may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.